If you are experiencing game crash or other issues while playing Warframe on Switch. We would like to suggest you try the following attempts first if possible:
First, please verify the integrity of the downloaded game files. To do this:
- From the Nintendo Switch Home Screen, open System Settings.
- Scroll down on the left menu and select Data Management, and choose Manage Software.
- From the list of software, choose Warframe.
- Scroll down the option and select Check for Corrupt Data.
- If any corrupted data was found by the system, please follow the instructions on the screen and Redownload the software.
Finally, please clear your console's game cache for Warframe:
- From the home screen go to System Settings
- Select Data Management, then Manage Save Data / Screenshots and Videos
- Select Delete Save Data then Warframe
- Finally, select Delete All Save Data for this Software
Note: This will delete your key bindings and all the other in-game settings but not any game progress.