If you are seeing the screenshot above and found the following line in your launcher.log after clicked "Get Logs" button.
STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_FORMAT -> Image format not supported on this system
Chances are that it is the 64-bit version of the game that failed to load one (or multiple) Windows 64-bit DLL file(s) and we might have a fix for you:
- Download Dependency Walker here
- Open depends.exe after it was downloaded and extracted.
Click File > Open in the menu of Dependency Walker and locate where you installed Warframe (If you installed it from steam, you might be able to find it here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Warframe.x64.exe)
- Find the DLL module(s) that still marked as x86 as it is shown in the screenshot below
- Go to www.dll-files.com and download all the 64-bit (x64) version of dll files that were shown as x86 (32-bit) in Dependency Walker.
- Extract them to `C:\Windows\System32` to replace the 32-bit (x86) ones.
If you find that you are still having the same problem even after following the steps above, please make sure to check this article as well or send us a support ticket and we will be happy to help you out!